Re: [BUG] (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) [9.6.15 (release

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) [9.6.15 (release_9.6.15 @ /home/phi/Source/emacs/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 11:25:58 +0000

> The issue is rather, I don't see the warning at all anymore ("cannot
> reproduce reliably" in the sense of might randomly occur at some point
> again).

If you see it again in future, you may add
(setq org-element--cache-self-verify 'backtrace)
to your config.
Then, Org mode will record diagnostics and add it to the warning message
if such message appear again. You can then share that diagnostics, so
that we can understand what is wrong.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,