[BUG] org-mobile: Arguments of expand-file-name are flipped [9.6.20 ( @

From: Fabian Brosda
Subject: [BUG] org-mobile: Arguments of expand-file-name are flipped [9.6.20 ( @ /home/fb/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.20/)]
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 19:28:20 +0100

Hi,

just a very small issue I found, as I was wondering, why the agendas
file was included in the index, although it did not exist.

The problem is in org-mobile.el in Line 473, as the arguments to
expand-file-name are in the wrong order:

(when (file-exists-p (expand-file-name
                            org-mobile-directory "agendas.org"))

Linking to the exact spot on github:
https://github.com/bzg/org-mode/blob/main/lisp/org-mobile.el#L473

Would be great, if someone could fix this. All other uses of
expand-file-name in there seem to be fine.

Best regards

Fabian

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 29.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.40,
cairo version 1.18.0)
Package: Org mode version 9.6.20 ( @ /home/fb/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.20/)