Re: [DISCUSSION] Add "Recent News" to orgmode.org

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Add "Recent News" to orgmode.org
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 08:44:41 +0000

Bastien Guerry <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> It looks like there is some problem with publishing index.org in
>> particular. I made several changes, but none of them is visible on
>> orgmode.org. At the same time, my changes to tools.org page are
>> visible.
>
> Yes -- perhaps this error has something to do with this:
> https://builds.sr.ht/~bzg/job/1176324#task-build-41

I tried to add news.org to safe remote resources in
https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/orgweb/commit/0b2d6c49efce02b0ae6736f0d8863fc5c2ebeb9f

However, the page is still not updated.
And there is no trace of build failure in
https://lists.sr.ht/~bzg/org-build-failures (understandably, because the
errors are suppressed in publish.sh)

Maybe we should add an equivalent of `worg-publish-stop-on-error' to
orgweb publish process?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,