Re: [WORG] 2680e65 * org-maintenance.org (Copyright assignments): Minor

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [WORG] 2680e65 * org-maintenance.org (Copyright assignments): Minor improvements
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 09:17:22 +0100

> Sounds reasonable.

OKay -- feel free to go ahead with whatever version you find best.

> It is a longer period compared to 5 business days mentioned in
> https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html, but the copyright clerk
> is just a single guy taking care about all the requests...

Hence my proposal to wait at least for one month.

IMO it is not a problem if Org and other GNU packages propose distinct
ping'ing policies as long as the shorter period (one month for Org) is
not shorter than the one proposed for GNU in general (one week, IIUC.)

--
 Bastien Guerry