espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] CONFIGTEMP feature

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] CONFIGTEMP feature
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 08:43:42 +0200

Hi Rudolf,

The configurational temperature was used to better identify deviations
from sampling a proper canonical ensemble for DPD simulations with a
too-large time step, as compared to the kinetic temperature:

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp055119e

I've used it to calibrate integration timesteps with a multimestepping
algorithm.

I'll work on the documentation.

Best,
Tristan