[ESPResSo] Stress tensor and MPI

From: Jorge R.G.
Subject: [ESPResSo] Stress tensor and MPI
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I´m starting to use Espresso to simulate polymer brushes. I´m having a strange problem. When I run the same simulation on one or two nodes, I get a very different value for the stress tensor. Is there any known bug in the calculation of the stress tensor in parallel?

I can provide any aditional information about my system if needed.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1