Re: [ESPResSo] MPI run problem

From: İbrahim İnanç
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] MPI run problem
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:07:38 +0300

Hi again,
Thanks for the quick reply I will try it immediately but I also having problem with LAM-MPI.
At my first install, the program was working but I could not distribute the job to many cpus with LAM.
After I tried different commands regarding lam, this error occured.
Is it enough to enter just the "lamboot -v" command to initialize MPI.
I also used the "lamd -n 4 -p 24" command to introduce the node and cpu number to the program..
I am a new user so this can be a very simple problem/question. Sorry for bugging you..
ibrahim inanc