Re: [ESPResSo-users] Applying an External Field

From: Kai Szuttor
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Applying an External Field
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:21:36 +0100

Hi again,

you can also have a look at the branch poiseuille_force on my github
fork of Espresso: https://github.com/KaiSzuttor/espresso/tree/poiseuille_force
Theres an implentation of a penetrable constraint
which interacts with particles depending on the distance.
Maybe thats what your looking for. All you have to do is to implement a
new interaction for your external field.

Cheers,

Kai Szuttor