[ESPResSo-users] activate magnetostatics method DipolarDirectSumCpu

From: address@hidden
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] activate magnetostatics method DipolarDirectSumCpu
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 21:05:12 +0800

Dear all,

I think the DipolarDirectSumCpu is a long range interaction and the command of mpi version will divide the whole box into local boxes so that each node sees everything on its own local box and on one layer of cells. Due to that, the DipolarDirectSumCpu can't work fine! Is that why I could not activate magnetostatics method DipolarDirectSumCpu with the command of mpi version? If it's true, how can I calculate the dipolar interaction with open boundary?

Thanks!
Regards!

Ricky

address@hidden