Re: [ESPResSo-users] FENE+LJ bond

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] FENE+LJ bond
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 16:36:40 +0800

Dear Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply at first!
I want to model the hard-soft block copolymers with magnetic particles and the copolymer model I use is from this paper
   https://link.aps.org/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevE.88.022602
In this paper, the bond potential is FENE+LJ.  Beyond that, I can also find paper using FENE+LJ potentials in https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.458541What's more, in LAMMPS, it also uses the FENE+LJ type fene bond.

I will use the FENE+LJ bond with bonded beads and the LJ potential with nonbonded beads.

Regards!
Ricky

address@hidden