Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem with installation of espresso-4.1.0

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem with installation of espresso-4.1.0
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 00:19:10 +0200

Hi Shawn,

The g++ error message is hard to interpret. The include paths are wrong, there is an extra folder /home/zhsh/sourcecode/espresso/src/core/utils that shouldn't exist, and the compiler options do not match what we have in 4.1.0. Could it be that you accidentally unpacked the files of the 4.1.0 release into the same folder where you unpacked the files of the 4.0.2 release back in July?

Best,
JN