Using customized boundary for LBBOUNDARY

From: AmirMahdi Jafary
Subject: Using customized boundary for LBBOUNDARY
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 12:11:36 +0330

Hi
I'm a new user of espressomd package and I really appreciate the well-coded libraries for fluid-particle interactions that you have developed in this package.

The problem that I've come across is that I don't know how to define my microchannel geometry which is customized and not found in the library of shapes in LBfluid or LBboundaries.

I would really appreciate if you could help me
with a way to introduce my own geometry to LBBOUNDARIES.

SINCERELY, Amir