Re: Using customized boundary for LBBOUNDARY

From: Rudolf Weeber
Subject: Re: Using customized boundary for LBBOUNDARY
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:37:11 +0100

Hi Amir,

> The problem that I've come across is that I don't know how to define my
> microchannel geometry which is customized and not found in the library of
> shapes in LBfluid or LBboundaries.
For the release version (4.2) you have the option of assembling your channel by
overlapping several shapes. More fine-grained control is available in the
experimental version of Espresso which uses the Walberla library for LB. This
version will become the "official"  development verison of Espresso soon.
In this version, you can control the velocity boundary condition per lattice
site.
See sampels/lb_circualr_couette.py for an example.

For the particles, you can use
https://espressomd.github.io/doc/constraints.html#external-fields

You can find this version at github.com/RudolfWeeber/espresso in the `walberla`
branch.