flower-general

[FLOWER-general] White

From: Ella Boyer
Subject: [FLOWER-general] White
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:33:29 +0300

Itsa good thing YOU never make any mistakes! He found Leora, toward the back, nodding to him, reassuring him.
Itsa good thing YOU never make any mistakes! Any time you want a straight tip about people here, you just cometo me. Nothing happened and nobody looked uneasy.
Oh, I guess Ive got youguessing this time! Ive got to figure this health department businessout.
But best of all, they are able to help me put over the doctrine ofthe Mens Sana in the Corpus Sano.
Martin, the cornet is the kind of instrument my brother wouldplay.
Im not going to fail here, way I did in Wheatsylvania.
She insisted, I thought his poems were kind of cute.
Why, say, one day he showed up at the St.
She planned to enact the word doleful, with a beggar asking a dole,and a corncrib full.
Practically hugging herwhen you came downstairs, and then mooning at her all evening!
Injealousy Martin turned openly and completely to Orchid. Suddenly they were being courted by the Nice Society of Nautilus. He grew interested in her not for the sake of disciplining Leorabut for her own rosy sweetness. Well shame them, reclaim them, from bad habits, you bet!
I cant go round singing Healthette Octette Pantalette stuff.
He saw that, with her infernal school physician, Leora was slidingon a distant slope.
What shall we do tonight; have a cold snack at homeor go to the cafeteria? You belong in alaboratory, finding out things, not advertising them. But best of all, they are able to help me put over the doctrine ofthe Mens Sana in the Corpus Sano. Martin and Leora looked at each other pitifully. As they walked home Leora was eloquently silent.
They acted charades, at which Pickerbaugh was tremendous.