[freesci-develop] cvs: jameson

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: jameson
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:37:44 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     jameson 2002/11/23 00:37:44 GMT

Modified files:
        .              : Tag: glutton ChangeLog TODO.GLUTTON
        src/engine     : Tag: glutton game.c kemu_old.c kernel.c kfile.c
                         kgraphics.c kscripts.c kstring.c seg_manager.c
                         vm.c
        src/gfx        : Tag: glutton sci_widgets.c
        src/include    : Tag: glutton engine.h sci_widgets.h
                         seg_manager.h

Log message:
* Ported DrawControl, HiliteControl and EditControl to glutton (needs testing)
* Allowed unsigned pointer comparisons
* Disabled drawing to the control map for objects that don't exist, because
we can't get their nsrect (may cause problems!)

QfG1 runs through the intro smoothly. In SCI0, we can now observe the
following problems:

(1) No sound cues
(2) Lack of hunk memory leads to segfaults
(3) In Arthur, funny things happen with cels, almost as if someone was
rotating them through some kind of palette.

I'm not aware of any other concrete problems, except for QfG2 hanging early on
(haven't had a look at that yet).

-- Christoph