Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: jameson

From: Lars Skovlund
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] cvs: jameson
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:43:37 +0100

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 01:37:44AM +0100, Christoph Reichenbach wrote:

> (3) In Arthur, funny things happen with cels, almost as if someone was
> rotating them through some kind of palette.

Ah yes, I forgot about that one. That's because the method I use to
detect palettized views is not completely reliable. Given these
symptoms, I'd even say it's a segfault candidate.

I'll fix it later, tonight perhaps. First I have to draw weird images
of teapots and such. :(

And elsewhere, you wrote:

> QfG2 now runs until it displays the main menu, where the kernel
> signature
> checker halts it-- SetNowSeen() is called with two arguments: The
> object to set, and another value.
> I'm not sure how this value is supposed to affect SetNowSeen(); any
> thoughts?

It's the old nsTop value IIRC (scidisasm is currently broken. so I
can't verify that). It's not used for anything.

Lars