[freesci-develop] A funny thing happened on the way to Visual C++ (win3

From: Chris Kennedy
Subject: [freesci-develop] A funny thing happened on the way to Visual C++ (win32 port)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:42:53 -0600

Hmmm. Okay - build problems have been occuring for people under Visual C++ 6 for the win32 port. Linker errors I believe.

The crazy thing is - I get the same thing. Like 68 errors...and then I tell it to link again and ....it works. New files are produced and dropped in the BIN directory. Of course, this is a clean build after removing all the old temporary obj files, etc. So I am pretty sure that it didn't randomly grab old ones to make the project work.

Just more FYI on the win32 port.

Adios,
Chris