Re: [freesci-develop] A funny thing happened on the way to Visual C++ (

From: Alexander Angas
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] A funny thing happened on the way to Visual C++ (win32 port)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:43:18 +0930

Yes - exactly. This must be a bug somewhere in VC++ 6 (it is getting old...).
However I can't find anything on the 'net to prove that or provide a solution.

If I wasn't at work (damn!) I'd try playing with the compiler and linker options
and checking them thoroughly.

Only PITA is that you have to do a complete clean and then build to reproduce
the error which takes time...

Alex.