[freesci-develop] Question

From: devilkin
Subject: [freesci-develop] Question
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:17:58 +0100

Hi!

I don't know if this is the place to make any questions but please answer me ok?
I'm from Portugal and i own almost every game from sierra, but the problem is
that i can't play them because of the reasons you must know, recent computers
have problems on running older games... what i want to ask you is if your
webpage provides "emulators" for the PC that enables us to play these older
games. My operating system is windows 98SE.

I don't know if you understand what i'm asking but what i'm trying to ask is if
you provide an engine that enables us to play older sierra games like SCUMMvm
provides so we can play any lucasarts game.

Thanks
Nelson Miguel