Re: [freesci-develop] Question

From: Christoph Reichenbach,,,
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Question
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:30:09 +0200

Hi,

[...]
> I don't know if you understand what i'm asking but what i'm trying to ask
> is if you provide an engine that enables us to play older sierra games
> like SCUMMvm provides so we can play any lucasarts game.

Conceptually, yes. FreeSCI allows you to run some Sierra games on various
computers.
However, it does not run all of them, and it works differently well on different
computers. Please refer to our homepage for a listing of games supported (or
semi-
supported) by FreeSCI.
  Support for your operating system (Win32-style) is not quite as good as for
other
systems-- namely, sound doesn't work quite perfectly-- but we're working on
that.

-- Christoph