[freesci-develop] LSCI and TSN/INN

From: Michael C. Ferguson
Subject: [freesci-develop] LSCI and TSN/INN
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:13:24 -0500

Hi all,

        I'm interested in integrating LSCI support in the FreeSCI project,
with the intent to eventually have it run the old INN/TSN games in single-
or multi-player modes. So far I've been reading the project documentation
and browsing the glutton cvs tree to get a feel for how FreeSCI works
internally. Although I have quite a bit of experience programming, I am
rather new to the FreeSCI project itself; if anyone could provide some
assistance on where to get started (what needs to be done, changed, etc)
with LSCI, I would appreciate it. :)

Thanks,

Michael Ferguson

P.S. The documentation has been a great help in understanding FreeSCI's
internal workings -- I really haven't found technical documentation this
good in any OSS project I've run across. Kudos to the writers. :)