RE: [freesci-develop] Files to remove from the win32 dsw?

From: Chris Kennedy
Subject: RE: [freesci-develop] Files to remove from the win32 dsw?
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:18:03 -0500

Ahh sweet. the .def file needs a little tweaking too. :)

From: "Michael C. Ferguson" <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 02:54:23 -0500

Hi all,

        I recently got FreeSCI -glutton compiling in Visual Studio 7.0 with
a few minor hacks. Basically, strtof() does not exist in MS VC so I
converted it to strtod(), I added some symbols to the exports file, and I
merged the new sfx/ and stopped the savegame/sound files from being
compiled. I'll try to submit diffs in the next few days; I have yet to even
test it against any games, so it may be a completely broken compile. I'll
let ya'll know...

Best regards,

Michael