[freesci-develop] win32 build

From: Chris Kennedy
Subject: [freesci-develop] win32 build
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:12:10 -0600

Hey all - I haven't built this in about 2 years & I got the itch to check out the glutton branch & compile.

All source compiles just fine - I got a few linker errors (typically the case when something goes wrong with the win32 build):

Linking...
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol con_gfx_init
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol con_hook_command
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol con_hook_int
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol con_init
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol con_parse
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol gfx_update_conf
freesci.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol version_parse
Release/fsci.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file
Error executing link.exe.

freesci.exe - 9 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I saw in some chat logs from awhile back (mid 2004) that WANT_CONSOLE should be removed from the preprocessor macros of the project - is that all?

- C.K.