Re: [freesci-develop] Subversion

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Subversion
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:40:29 -0700

Alex,

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 05:44:26PM +1100, Alex Angas wrote:
> So are we supposed to be using Subversion now? The web site doesn't
> reflect this and I can't find anything in my (recent) e-mail about how
> to connect to it.

  My apologies about this!  Yes, we're on Subversion now. The relevant
subversion paths are

https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/svn/freesci/freesci/trunk
https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/svn/freesci/freesci/branches/glutton

  Subversion's interface is mostly the same as that of CVS, so using svn
should (hopefully) not be too hard.

> What's happening to the CVS repository?

  Good question; I'm not sure whether it's stale or read-only now.

> I'll have a commit for the DirectX bug shortly.

  If you have problems committing, feel free to send me a patch instead.

-- Christoph