Re: [freesci-develop] Making FreeSCI code C++ friendly

From: Max Horn
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Making FreeSCI code C++ friendly
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:08:45 +0200

P.S.:

Just after writing that email, I noticed in the #freesci channel topic that there is apparently now some kind of darcs repository at <http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/freesci/darcs/>. However, I see no reference to that anywhere, nor did I hear about it here, so it's rather unclear to me what the status of that is, and how it relates to the FreeSCI SVN repos... ?!

Would be nice if somebody could clear this up. If it means you are now using darcs and already integrated Jordi's work, my apologies for my previous rant. :)

Cheers,
Max