Re: [freesci-develop] Making FreeSCI code C++ friendly

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Making FreeSCI code C++ friendly
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:06:29 -0600

Max,

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 10:08:45PM +0200, Max Horn wrote:
> Just after writing that email, I noticed in the #freesci channel
> topic that there is apparently now some kind of darcs repository at
> <http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/freesci/darcs/>. However, I see no
> reference to that anywhere, nor did I hear about it here, so it's
> rather unclear to me what the status of that is, and how it relates
> to the FreeSCI SVN repos... ?!

  The darcs repository supercedes the subversion one (which we no longer have
write access to).  We haven't updated the web page to reflect that yet; I'll
look into that later.

> Would be nice if somebody could clear this up. If it means you are
> now using darcs and already integrated Jordi's work, my apologies for
> my previous rant. :)

  I didn't even read your rant, but apology accepted ;-)
  With some modifications, Jordi's patch went in (on my machine, both gcc and
g++ are happy now).

-- Christoph