Re: [freesci-develop] New FreeSCI source repository

From: Jordi Vilalta
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] New FreeSCI source repository
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 22:50:51 +0200

Hi,

2007/6/1, Christoph Reichenbach:
We do not presently have a means for forwarding updates to the
mailing list (and I'm not sure whether I will be adding that any time soon),
so you may have missed recent updates to this repository.

Currently this is the only thing I missed with the change to darcs.
I'm blindly doing pulls from time to time hoping there's something
new. It would also show the project activity publicly (giving the
feeling it's not so dead).

I think it would be nice if you could install darcsweb
(http://auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/darcsweb/) on the server. It gives an
overall view of the repository and it offers a commits RSS (which
should be enough for those who want to follow the development).

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta