Re: [freesci-develop] New FreeSCI source repository

From: Max Horn
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] New FreeSCI source repository
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:10:08 +0200

Am 01.06.2007 um 22:45 schrieb Christoph Reichenbach:

Jordi,

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 10:50:51PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
[update messages]
Currently this is the only thing I missed with the change to darcs.
[...]

  Well, if there's demand for it...

Well, judging by the regular flow of people on the ScummVM forums asking us to merge FreeSCI "because FreeSCI is dead", there seems to be some interest. Of course, I consider just redirecting all those folks to you anyway, so that I don't have to deal with them :-).

So darcsweb would be nice, too.

Cheers,
Max