[freesci-develop] FW: goodmorning all

From: Robbert Langezaal
Subject: [freesci-develop] FW: goodmorning all
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:49:46 +0200

Hello All!

Since I was twelve years old I have been playing adventure from Sierra
and Lucasarts. I practically lived in the world of Larry, Space Quest
and Monkey Island. It has really shaped me to who I am today.

I have been playing a lot of my old adventure games on ScummVM and
relived the moments of old. Also I've tried the FreeSCI engine with
Space Quest III - as that game was one of the best for me back then. I
still remember each screen and action.

FreeSCI is an work in progress, I understand this - but I sincerely hope
things will be picked up in the future so me and maybe even my children
can enjoy these games once more.

*On an sidenote, I hope FreeSCI and ScummVM will merge someday - having
all the engines in one emulator would be the best move ever imho!

Glad to be on the mailing list!

Best regards,

Robbert C.