RE: [freesci-develop] FW: goodmorning all

From: Robbert Langezaal
Subject: RE: [freesci-develop] FW: goodmorning all
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:39:00 +0200

I am an Visual Studio .NET developer for years now - started programming
in Turbo Pascal when I was about fourteen years old.

Though I never worked with linux and source repositorys (svn) I would
like to help out where I can.

With some help getting the sources compiling under my enviroment I would
be able to do some work also. Now that projects are done at work.