RE: [freesci-develop] Release Candidate 1: Please Test

From: Matt
Subject: RE: [freesci-develop] Release Candidate 1: Please Test
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:57:15 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Alex Angas wrote:

I'll have time to look at Win32 build and test on the weekend.

Hey Alex,

Wat do you think of rm'ing the old VC++ project files and using VC++ 2008? The Express version is free and that's what I've been using to build. Some of the enhanced debugger checks have actually helped us find/fix some neat memory corruption bugs.

Also, thanks for figuring out the directx stuff once and for all! It appears to work great on my machine :)

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt