Re: skeletal makefile for ftinspect (Re: Future of autotools)

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: skeletal makefile for ftinspect (Re: Future of autotools)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 03:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

Besides the obvious (LDFLAGS and CXXFLAGS), I wonder what's correct way to detect the qt moc tool? It is

/usr/bin/moc-qt5
/usr/lib64/qt5/bin/moc
/usr/lib64/qt5/bin/moc-qt5

on my system (fedora 38). They are all the same. "/usr/lib64/qt5/bin/moc" is probably canonical, instead of "/usr/bin/moc-qt5" I put down in ftinspect.mk . Because

/usr/lib64/qt-3.3/bin/moc
/usr/lib64/qt4/bin/moc
/usr/lib64/qt5/bin/moc

are the other versions I have.