Adobe Native + cairo (Re: Adobe's SVG native as ft2 renderer hook (Re: B

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Adobe Native + cairo (Re: Adobe's SVG native as ft2 renderer hook (Re: Bug in rsvg+cairo hook with Nabla?)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 14:01:54 +0000 (UTC)

It took less than an hour of quick hack to get rid of librsvg and replace it with Adobe Native + its cairo backend from Suziki san.

There is a rendering bug filed as
https://github.com/adobe/svg-native-viewer/issues/185

I said it is between librsvg and skia.

The code diff is at
https://github.com/HinTak/harfbuzz-python-demos/blob/master/svg-native/ft2-demos-Adobe-SVG-Cairo.diff

(Since I did configure --with-librsvg=no, had to have cairo headers and libs manually... you cam figure out better way of doing that...)

So we have 5 svg-hooks now (in history order):

librsvg + cairo
pycairo + librsvg gobject introspection (python)
skia m103+
Adobe Native + skia (any/older version)
Adobe Native + cairo