[Gnash-dev] Another #ifdef needed

From: Miguel
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Another #ifdef needed
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:48:04 +0200

I am beginner in programming and i need a lot of help.
I don't know what are the flags to do a good diff file and i do it without flags and this is the result of one error that i find

471,474c471,472
<                                                   _thread(NULL)
< #ifdef USE_GTK_PLUG /* If USE_GTK_PLUG is not defined _newwin does not exist */
<                                                   , _newwin(FALSE)
< #endif
---
>                                                   _thread(NULL),
>                                                   _newwin(FALSE)

My English is too bad, i know, i hope that yo can understand me, sorry.

Rosen