Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Questions about trapezoids, triangle stripper etc.
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:07:02 +0200

Making some tests I found out that when not calling
the generate_font_bitmap(), display_glyph_records() (in text.cpp)
receive texture_glyphs for which is_renderable() returns false.

texture_glyph::is_renderable() is implemented as m_bitmap_info!=NULL.
and the texture_glyph class exposes a set_bitmap_info() function.

This seems intentionally like the solution I would have used for
the bitmap_character_def, the only difference is that in current
code the set_bitmap_info() functionis NOT called from within display,
but only from fontlib::generate_font_bitmaps() or some other descendent
function.

So, if I understand your plan correctly, in order to fix this I should,
whenever texture_glyph::m_bitmap_info is NULL, call the renderer
to create it and cache it back to textur_glyph, correct ?

--strk;

--

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 \ /    Respect for low technology.