[Gnash-dev] fixes for make distcheck

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Gnash-dev] fixes for make distcheck
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:54:55 +0200

Hello,

Here is a patch to have make distcheck work. It includes distribution
of some header files, of the media directory, and cleaning of files
left after tests.

It contains a controversial change: since the tests in actionscript.all
are known to be broken, I removed the directory from SUBDIRS and added it
in DIST_SUBDIRS. To make the checks (or make clean) one have to go to
the directory and issue the make commands there.

Another thing which may be problematic is the redistribution of the
Bitstream Vera Fonts in gnash since the fonts licence seems to me to be
incompatible with the GPL (it adds restrictions). Can it be considered
as content and not code and therefore allowed to be mixed with GPL
code, or is there an issue? If I'm not wrong the debian folks consider
that kind of mix to be an issue, while the FSF accepts it.

--
Pat