Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] AGG backend now supporting all fill styles

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] AGG backend now supporting all fill styles
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:51:13 +0200

Hello strk,

>> Damn. Can you fix this (or whoever made the current compatibility
>> layer)?

s> mmm.. it'a s full header this time. I'm afraid it's going to
s> be nearly equivalent to ship the whole AGG with gnash, which we
s> decided not to do ...
s> Maybe we should just exit with an error from ./configure if AGG
s> required version is not found...

BTW, version 2.5 came out a few days ago. It's nearly equal to to 2.4
version but it's released under the GNU license:
http://www.antigrain.com/news/index.html

Do you have any idea why there are differences (in the RPM) at all?

s> The error you show contain no hint about where's the problem.
s> (it's not the first case of such hard-to-detect behaviour)
s> I'd postpone this for now.

Since you apparently have no problem with these file I guess it's a
timing problem. The problematic chapters are always the same, though.

Udo