[Gnash-dev] self-contained SWF testcases (was: Re: embed-gravity.swf)

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] self-contained SWF testcases (was: Re: embed-gravity.swf)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:05:00 +0100

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 04:41:04PM +0100, strk wrote:

> > > - _xscale/_yscale are not pre-initialized. At start _xscale+5 leads to
> > >   a xscale of 5.0 instead of 105.0
>
> Please try again, I don't see how to reproduce.

Ok, found and fixed this last bug for our testmovie.

BTW, rather then producing a .cpp file usin MovieTester
for testing it, since we do have control on the sourcecode
(you made it, right?) It will be simpler to make
the SWF file a self-contained testcase instead.

This would basically trace("FAILED: <reason>")
or trace("PASSED: <reason>") while performing
tests.

It is the same approach we take for tests under testsuite/actionscript.all.

We would then run gprocessor -v <self_contained.swf> for all such
movies to have a builtin test.

In this gravity-embedde.swf case I see you already added some traces
for things like onLoadInit argument... I'm sure MM player prints something
different as string representation of the movieclip, btw...

What do you think ?