[Gnash-dev] Screen Capture / Snapshot / Save As...

From: Brian
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Screen Capture / Snapshot / Save As...
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:05:58 -0600

Hi,

One thing I've seen significant interest in (as I've searched around trying to find the solution myself) is a way to take snapshots of a flash movie and save them as a JPG / PNG / GIF, from the commandline.

To my knowledge there currently isn't a way to do this on linux, from the commandline.

Is Gnash capable of this?

If it currently isn't able to do this, it seems like the best bet since it already renders the flash movie nicely with OpenGL, and already makes use of LibPNG (from what I've seen on the mailing list archives).

Thanks,
Brian