[Gnash-dev] Implementation: Doc vs. Code

From: Michael Meier
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Implementation: Doc vs. Code
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:14:14 +0100

Hello

Is the Boolean really impelemented? (with all the associated methods,
well, 2 in this case...) The documentation says so, though as far as I
concern server/asobject/Boolean.cpp it is not implemented. I also
compiled testsuite/actionscript.all/Boolean.swf and ran it with gnash:
The methods print out a message saying they are not implemented yet:

14:57:45: boolean_tostring:unimplemented

and so on.
I downloaded the source with cvs about 1 hour ago.

Why does the doc say those functions are implemented and they are not?
Or am I missing a big point? In this case sorry in advance. I just
started going through some parts of the gnash source in order to
understand it.

cheers,
Michael