[Gnash-dev] Cross Compiling

From: Victor Adan
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Cross Compiling
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:54:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'd like to cross compile the 0.7.2.gnash version for an ARM target (PXA270)
with the configuring tool below:

./configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--host=arm-unknown-linux-gnu
--target=arm-unknown-linux-gnu
--disable-plugin
--disable-xml
--disable-png
--disable-sound
--enable-gui=FB
--disable-threading
--enable-renderer=Agg
--with-zlib-lib=/home/victor/zlib/lib
--with-jpeg-incl=/home/victor/jpeg-6b/include
--with-jpeg-lib=/home/victor/jpeg-6b/lib
--without-png-lib
--with-agg-incl=/home/victor/agg-2.4/include
--with-agg-lib=/home/victor/libagg/lib
--without-x

Is essential to have a Boost library dependency with this configuring?
My problem is to cross compile this Boost library...
Can you help me?

Best Regards.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com