Re: [Gnash-dev] class gnash::path

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] class gnash::path
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:51:37 +0100

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 01:36:06PM +0100, strk wrote:
>       const fill_style& gnash::path::getLeftFill();
>       const fill_style& gnash::path::getRightFill();
>       const line_style& gnash::path::getLineStyle();
>
> Current "default" styles (index==0) would be returned as
> a reference to a static default style.

Some more tought on this thing.
So far, the renderer extracts styles by accessing
element index-0 in a vector extracted from the shape_character_def.
IFF index == 0, I assume the renderer will use a "default"
style itself. This "default" style must match between all renderers,
so wouldn't it be nice to get a "core"-defined "default" instead ?
This might be a forced *first* element of the styles vector
(so that style index gets back to 0-based semantic).

In any case, if the renderer gets a style reference doesn't
need to worry about offsets as a whole. Would this be feasible ?