Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: P T Withington
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:43:46 -0500

On 2007-02-26, at 18:03 EST, strk wrote:

Ok, after adding support for IMPORTASSETS2 Gnash plays the "library" file
with these two warnings onlyh:

  MALFORMED SWF: Movie attempts to import symbols from itself.
WARNING: call_method invoked in something that doesn't cast to an as_object: undefined

The first one we discussed already. Dunno if the font hack works, a testcase would
help finding out.
The second one is due to LzInstantiateView being undefined. I think this is also
expected as the lib is not being loaded from the main file.

Indeed.

I will note that in the real SWF player, calling undefined is not fatal, it returns undefined and continues. The real SWF player is extremely lenient about errors.

--strk;