Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:32:20 +0100

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 02:21:08PM +0100, strk wrote:

> Ok, I'll try to see if I can get the trace out  with the
> existing minimal scaffolding. Currently it seems that the 'mylib.swf'
> isn't loaded. Should it ?

I changed approach. I can get the correct trace  with this:

  <canvas>
  <script when="immediate">
  trace("Hello world");
  </script>
  </canvas>

About warnings, one that seems suspicious is this:

get_variable_raw("global" failed, returning UNDEFINED.)
-- get var: global=undefined

Is 'global' a variable set by the LFC7.lzl swf ?