Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: OpenLaszlo support (continued..)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:36:46 +0100

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:52:54AM -0500, P T Withington wrote:

> If you are feeling very adventurous, you could try commenting out
> pieces of that and rebuilding smaller libraries.  The buildlfc script
> in that directory will let you rebuild the library quickly (although
> you have to have set up a build environment to do that http://
> wiki.openlaszlo.org/SubversionBuildInstructions.  You should not need
> Jython, Python, PyXML, or Rhino to do just LFC builds).  By default,
> buildlfc will build the swf7 version of the library.

I felt adventurous, but it's been very frustrating :)

address@hidden:~/src/svn/vendor$ java -cp . JavaCC2_1.class
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JavaCC2_1/class
address@hidden:~/src/svn/vendor$ java -cp . JavaCC2_1.class -c
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JavaCC2_1/class