Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Playing multiple movies at the same time

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Playing multiple movies at the same time
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:20:47 +0200

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 05:07:38PM +0200, Sergio Garcia wrote:

> What about the following patch to start with? I have move most of the statics
> to the vm and
> create the getter/setters on it, then just proxy the statics function to the
> vm singleton ones.

The idea of the singleton (which should be inherited by the non-singleton
design)
is that you'd set all stuff at construction/initialization time.
I wouldn't feel comfortable with things like base url or renderer being
modifyable
once the VM is created. Might be this would mean many parameters in the
constructor,
or maybe another class which is initialized by passing a VM and some other