Re: [Gnash-dev] Generic tree structure for passing info to GUIs ?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Generic tree structure for passing info to GUIs ?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:35:02 +0200

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 06:33:15AM +0900, Chad Musick wrote:

> Take a look at http://www.aei.mpg.de/~peekas/tree/ which is an STL style
> tree class, released under the GPL.  By creating a parameter class, you
> could have a tree of parameters. It also shouldn't be hard to tag the
> nodes with names in the tree and use those to find things, rather than
> relying solely on the iterators provided.

Alright, we have permission to use that lib now, next step would be
defining the node element. First tought is a pair of string (name/value).
For container-only nodes we might have only a name ...

Anyone interested in trying that out as an easy task ?
Starting points are Gui::getMovieInfo and GtkGui::menuitem_movieinfo_callback