[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture

From: mendez
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash] Gnash output to an OpenGL texture
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 17:52:15 +0200

One more question (sorry everybody for the continuous flow of emails).

I got to the point where compile works but link doesnt, and it seems Rob, that you had a similar problem some time ago. On April this year you posted this:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.gnash.scm/14779

with some linking problems at the bottom of your email. Well, I have the exact same ones right now. I wonder how did you solve this?

Sample error:

../libbase/.libs/libgnashbase.a(libgnashbase_la-sharedlib.o):sharedlib.cpp:(.text+0xd18):
undefined reference to `__imp__lt_dlsetsearchpath'

        Erick

Quoting Rob Savoye <address@hidden>:

address@hidden wrote:

  Let's move this to the gnash-dev list... Gnash is more for announcements.

So far the thing is compiling, taking forever but compiling. By the way,
on the following page:

  I just did a fresh cross build, only took 15 minutes. :-) To speed
things up, set CXXFLAGS=-O0, as compiling without optimizing is
considerably faster. I also use -j6 all the time on a multicore machine,
which works great as long as you have enough memory.

I found the sys-root that I am using for my mingw32. It's working fine
 compiling with agg support. However, I am interested on getting it to
run with ogl. Is there any chance that you have the opengl cross
libraries too?

  I hadn't tried OpenGL, as I'd need to real OpenGL libraries and
headers from a win32 installation. If you drop those "in the right
place", you should be able to build with OpenGL support.

Oh! and I forgot to mention that one of the files in that sysroot is
misnamed. libSDLmain.so should be libSDL.so

  Hum..., I'll have to check. Building with SDL on mingw works for me...