Re: [Gnash-dev] Stuttering Playback due to Blocking Reads

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Stuttering Playback due to Blocking Reads
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:37:38 +0200

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 12:27:36PM +0200, Andrea Palmatè wrote:

> since we are here.. do you remember the variables/functions that is
> needed for the buffer/playback position?

player2.swf/ActionScript variables/functions or Gnash/C++ ones ?
For Gnash, take a look at the MediaParser class documentation.
MediaParser maintains information about the current and
the requested buffer size, using them to stop the parser thread
on "full" condition and restart as soon as below that line.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!