[Gnash-dev] Problem about porting gnash plugin to Android

From: 新绿
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Problem about porting gnash plugin to Android
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 10:49:43 +0800

I am porting gnash plugin to android platform (the browser is Chrome Lite). Since Chrome Lite is base on webkit, it  also use NPAPI for plugins. So i try to port the gnash plugin for mozilla to chrome lite. But I have found some  problem.
I have succeed to compile the plugin with the android ndk r3. The problem now is the g_io_add_watch() function  didn't work (the G_IO_IN or G_IN_HUP event never happen). I guess that is because android chrome lite didn't use  g_main_loop for main loop, so all the event we add have never been poll.
I think one of the solution is use AIO instead of g_io_add_watch(), but i can't find aio.h in android ndk or android  source tree, maybe android didn't support AIO.
Do you have any idea to solve this problem, or maybe something i get wrong above. ??????
PS: i port the gnash plugin to android as below:
1. I config gnash to use agg for render, framebuffer for gui, gstreamer. And i hack the fb.cpp and fbsup.h, get the  bitmap after render, send it to plugin to display via a pipe.
2. I compile the gnash with static mode with code soucery, and got a single binary executable file.
3. I compile the libflashpluig.so with android ndk r3.
now it work with some simple flash in web page. but did not work with much other. and i found the problem above.